This recipe has three of our favorite things: baked apples, a touch of cinnamon, and our Oatey Raisin Dry Mix! (Now available at Walmart). The muffins are also gluten-free thanks to our naturally gluten-free cookie mix and an added cup of gluten-free flour.
Once you pop this gluten-free dessert in the oven, your kitchen will be instantly filled with the well-loved aroma of apples and cinnamon. These muffins are easily made in 30 minutes or less, and once they’re done, you won’t be able to put them down! They’re perfect for a delicious grab-and-go breakfast when you’re too busy to make a full meal, or as a late night treat with an added scoop of your favorite ice cream.
- 1 Cup Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Apple Sauce
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Applies, diced
- To begin, preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a small mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients and stir them together (Meli’s Mix, gluten-free flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda).
- In a large mixing bowl, add your butter, sugar and applesauce and whisk them together until well combined. Add in your vanilla and eggs and whisk lightly till combined.
- Pour your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients and stir them together till you have a smooth, even batter. Add your apples to your batter and gently fold them in. 5. Fill each muffin tin about 3/4 way full with muffin batter.
- Bake in the oven for 15-17 minutes, or until the tops of the muffins are springy to touch and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Enjoy your celiac friendly dessert!
Happy Snacking! Be sure to give us a follow on Instagram for more easy gluten-free recipes.