Valentine's Day is perfect for bringing out the expert baker or DIY lover in all of us. Check out the 5 activities and gluten-free recipes that we’ll be baking at Meli’s HQ this Valentine’s Day.
1. Grab a box of Meli's, some festive sprinkles, and your favorite cookie cutter, and download this free Valentine's printable to make someone's day a whole lot sweeter!
2. Create the cutest sweet & salty charcuterie board with Meli's Cookies as the star! We love how Meli’s fan Christina added in red heart candies and pretzels for a variety of treats that both adults and kids will enjoy!
3. Grab a box of Meli's Original Cookie Mix and sub in some festive Valentine's Day M&Ms. Prep in a skillet and grab some ice cream for a dessert you and your Valentine will instantly fall in love with!
4. Make this frozen yogurt cookie bark recipe by the wonderful Elise Tries to Cook. This better-for-you recipe isn’t just a healthier option for traditional Valentine’s Day sweets, but it only uses four ingredients so you can spend less time baking and more time enjoying your Valentine’s Day.
5. Level-up your regular Meli’s by adding sprinkles, M&Ms, icing, and some decorative twine for that extra home-baked feel. Ema’s jazzed up Meli’s are so fun and festive!
Happy Snacking! Be sure to give us a follow on Instagram for more gluten-free baking recipes.